The barn at Brattetaule farm was built in 1905 and has now been made into a comfortable guesthouse with all the conveniencies. We have decorated the guesthouse in a romantic style, where we have combined modern and old. The bedrooms are of a good size and have space for a travel cot if needed. The guesthouse is based on self catering and feature a large livingroom with a diningtable, a seating area, satelitte TV and free WIFI. Outdoors you will find a large garden, a terrace, a childrens playground and a barbecue area. There are many good walking trails nearby and it only takes you a 3 minutes walk down to the sea and 5 minutes to the nearest lake.
- Three bedrooms, 2 with double beds and one with 2 single beds.
- Travelcot, childrens chair and -bath
- Two tiled bathrooms, one With a good size shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen, included a dishwasher and microwave
- Electric heating
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Ironboard and iron
- Satelitte TV, radio/CD player and WIFI
- Safe parking on the premises for 8 cars.
- Sunny spot all through the year
We have 2 tipi tents for hire with camping/blow up beds for up to 12 people. The tents are placed near the sea with a fantastic view of the fjord and mountains. Wherther you choose to travel on a camping trip with your children, overnight stay in small groups, for a long weekend or on your honeymoon, this will be a different and unforgettable holiday. There is access to cooking facilities/equipment in a barbequehut and indoor shower and toilet.
Hilde og Tom Keightley
Guesthouse closed between
23 DECEMBER – 01 JANUARY
We take calls between
09:00-20:00 every day.